Welcome to NAV4 Adventure
Mountain Running & Adventure Racing Specialists
Mountain Skills for Runners
- Mountain Running Skills – Swaledale Outdoors, Reeth. Sat 25th May
- This is an introductory One Day workshop course, with a mixture of indoor and outdoor sessions, discussing the skills needed for efficient Mountain Running. The day will be based from the excellent Swaledale Outdoors ‘Map Room’ and use the surrounding dales and moors.
- The course is suitable for anyone wishing to enhance their off-road and mountain running skills. Cost is just £33 with bookings via Swaledale Outdoors’ website.
- You will need: warm running/walking clothing, off-road shoes, waterproof jacket/trousers. Rucsac, drinks bottle/bladder, hill snacks. Bring a compass and map if you have one, or buy them at the shop.
- Mountain Running Skills – Keswick Mountain Festival – 16th or 17th May
- NAV4 Open Courses – various dates
Lakes Mountain 40 – April 6th 2013
- Event details
- Next year’s ‘Lakes Mountain 42‘ will be on Saturday 5th April 2014. This will be the second runnning of our Lakes Mountain running epic, and the third ‘Dawn to Dusk’. Forty Two miles of wild mountain trails - this is no easy trail ultra! Read John Telfer’s excellent 2012 blog here.
- Full 2014 updated details here soon – entries will open later in the year.
Tour de Helvellyn 2013
- 38 miles around Helvellyn
- Run the shortest Saturday of the year.
- More information & Online Entry
- Entry List & Results
- Edit my Entry
- Dave and Laura clicked away at a couple of locations in 2012 …
Guiding & Coaching